Berikut adalah materi bahasa inggris untuk kelas XI.
Asking about satisfaction and dissatisfaction
- How do you like your room?
- Is everything O.K?
- Is everything satisfactory?
- Are you satisfied?
- Did you find our service satisfactory?
- Do you want to complain about something?
- Was something not to your satisfaction?
- Are you dissatisfied with something?
- I really like my new haircut.
- I’m completely satisfied with everything you’ve done for me.
- It was satisfactory.
- Everything is fine, thank you.
- Everything was just perfect.
- I’m happy enough with it.
- It was okay. Not too bad
- Good enough.
- I am little dissatisfied with the service here.
- I am a bit disappointed with the program.
- The food was lousy.
- I’m tired of working here.
- I don’t like the color.
- I have a complaint.
- I’m very dissatisfied with the condition.
- I want to make a complaint.
- I see.
- I’m sorry to hear that.
- I’ll look into it.
- I’ll see what I can do about it.
- I’ll try and take care of it.
Waiter : Is everything O.K. here?
Man : Yes, thank you. Everything is fine.
Waiter : Is your steak satisfactory?
Woman : Quite good.
Waiter : How about your roast chicken, Ma’am? Is it O.K. too?
Woman : It’s just right. Just the way I like it.
Waiter : Will there be anything else, then?
Man : No, not at the moment.
Waiter : Very well, then. Have a nice day.
Man : Thanks.
berikut ada contoh soal, bagi yang mau silahkan.
Exercises <—- click here